This plugin allows you to add an interactive video player that includes an upload/import tool and a web-based video mixer.
Note that this extension can be used with WordPress version 2.5 and up.
Below are the instructions for installing Kaltura's Interactive Video Plugin.
If you are installing this plugin for the first time:
- 1. Download and extract the plugin zip (wordpress251.zip) file to your local machine.
2. Paste the 'interactive_video' directory under the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in the WordPress admin application.
4. Go to Settings > Interactive Video to setup the Interactive Video plugin.
- 1. Deactivate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in the WordPress admin application.
2. Download the latest version.
3. Follow the installation steps above.
Screen shots (WP version 2.5.1):